Big bump in my bridge. (photos)

I had a Rhino 4 weeks ago. I like my nose but I can see a bump in my bridge. I dont know is bone o maybe I need a revision? Feel hard

Bump on bridge after Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question.  It can be quite common to have a bump on your bridge immediately after rhinoplasty and up to 4 months afterwards.  It's difficult to tell without examining your nose but if it feels hard to you, make sure you share this with your surgeon so he/she can make note of it and then allow him/her to follow it with you.  Generally, this subsides between 3-4 months.  Not every nose gets this bump but it does happen.  If it hasn't changed by 6 months, discuss options with your surgeon about a minor revision.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon