BBL weight loss. Will this affect my results?

I just got a bbl done two weeks ago, I had to gain weight. I'm usually 125 but I'm at 140 right now. I want to go back down to 125. Will this effect my results ? I plan on working out cardio and squats.

The fat that survived and remained after the procedure will increase or decrease in proportion to your weight gain or loss.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL weight loss

Thank you for your question. If you lose weight fat can be lost anywhere including your buttocks. You could have a secondary fat transfer at the bases of  the gluteal fold to be sure more support to your buttocks and improve contour. 

Hope this helps,

Dr. Newall 

German Newall, MD

If you lose overall body fat, you will probably lose some of the fat in the buttocks as well.