Is it wise/ok to have a blephorplasty and bbl at the same time?

Why not?

I dont see any problem with this combination. this are both fast procedures and should not interfeer one with the other. 

go for it,

BBL Bleph Combo

Great question!
Sure, you can have your eyelids tightened and your BBL the same time.   With one additional requirement, you have to sleep on your back with your buttocks in a non-compressed area between two pillows. Most of my patients use the curvecure.com bed. Or you can use two couch cushions on top your mattress separated by approximately 8 inches and lay on your back and thighs with you buttocks in between the couch cushions.
Wish you well in your recovery!
James McAdoo DO FACOS

• AOA dual board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon 
  • Microsurgery fellowship 
  • 20 years experience
  • 33,000 OR cases
  • 10,000 BBL

I personally do not see a problem with this as long as you are healthy to undergo a long surgery. I do not like to operate on one patient for longer than 7h for elective cosmetic surgery. It really depends on your PS and how long they would take to do both procedures together. Eyelids do tend to swell if you don't keep your head elevated post op. The positioning after a BBL will make it hard to keep your head elevated, so anticipate swelling to last longer.

Is it wise to combine a BBL and a blepharoplasty?

In my opinion these two procedures should not be combined. 

Hypothetically there would be two options: (1) blepharoplasty first, BBL second, or (2) BBL first and blepharoplasty second.

In option (1), I would be very concerned that positioning a patient on their front right after the blepharoplasty would lead to excess swelling and bruising in the eyelid area. 

Option (2) is not ideal either. After completing the BBL, the patient would need to be positioned on their back - a position we try to avoid after buttock fat grafting. In addition, because the patient was face down for the BBL the face and eyelids would likely be swollen prior to even starting the blepharoplasty. This swelling might compromise the blepharoplasty procedure and/or extend the recovery phase.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Bleph and bbl

Hello. Professionally I do not think that a blepharoplasty and a BBL should be combined. Although possible, the recovery would be a bit difficult.

Be safe. 

DrBurnett#realself100