Asymmetry. Uneven crease. Dent. Is the left bottoming out or right need to drop? (photos)

Is my right implant bottoming out or does the left one just need to drop? I am concerned because the crease is not in the same spot on my chest wall. I am 1 week post op. Also, I have a dent on the right one (the lower one) will that correct it's self?

Asymmetry one week after breast augmentation

You are only one week post op and it is too early to know what your final results will be.  It is always best to share your concerns with your plastic surgeon as he/she knows the details of your case.  I hope this helps and best wishes.

Asymmetry. Uneven crease. Dent. Is the left bottoming out or right need to drop?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry that your results have caused you concern.  Without preoperative photographs, or knowledge of the extent of surgery performed by your surgeon, it is difficult to offer recommendations outside of allowing your results time to mature.   Hang in there and voice your concerns to your surgeon, they are in the best position to address concerns and provide reassurance.  

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question
Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Many issues! But only 1 week postop. Best to return to discuss all your concerns with your surgeon today!

Early in recovery phase

You are still very early in the recovery phase of breast augmentation. I can see the asymmetry of the folds and have to assume that there were some asymmetry to begin with. Be patient and follow up with your chosen plastic surgeon who can guide you along the way. Good luck with your recovery.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

As summery and a "fold" under right breast.

You are in the very early postoperative period, therefore the appearance will definitely change over the next 2 to 3 months. I am going to assume that the position of the breasts and breast folds were very different before surgery. It appears there was some form of fold adjustment on the right side accounting the distortion. At this point refer all your questions to your surgeon and follow all instructions given to you. 

Jeffrey K. Scott, MD
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon