Areola reduction at the base of the nipple is a disaster, HELP PLEASE! I I appreciate any input in. (photos)

Dear Doctors, 4 months ago I underwent areola reduction at the base of the nipples. The area around the nipple has stretched so much that the nipples are totally flat now and the way it looks - just devastating. We have injected my nipples with Juvederm last week. I would like to hear your suggestions: what type of procedure would be the most appropriate in order to prevent stretching of the nipples after revisional surgery and increase the projection at the same time.

Nipples always flatten after any areolar reduction

Dear Victoria, I understand your concerns. Nipple flattening is the trade-off here. I have done many of these procedures. I tell my patients that any reduction will always flatten the nipple some, especially if you start with somewhat small nipples. I always use the incision around the areolar edge to minimize this. That is, the farther away the incision is from the nipple the less flattening, is the concept here. Also beware, any repeat procedure will flatten them more.

Areola reduction at the base of the nipple is a disaster, HELP PLEASE! I I appreciate any input in.

I might consider fat grafting over filler injections. Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions, like at MyLooks St Petersburg office with Dr John O'Brien.