How can I achieve more of an hourglass shape? (Photo)

Hello I had a lower body lift with no lipo on june/2016.Even though I'm happy with all the extra skin that was removed ,and the deformities in my butt that got fix ,I now have a boxy figure...I lost 125 pounds prior to the surgery and I'm also scheduled for an inner thigh lift in a month..my current wait is 165 pounds and im 5'3. Thanks!

How to achieve the right shape for you

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon

How can I achieve more of an hourglass shape?

You could consider liposuction of the waist and other areas and fat transfer to the hips and buttocks.

Lower body options hourglass

You can achieve a better figure with more outer glass shape by performing liposculpure and fat transfer to the Butt.  Your close will fit better and your figure will improved significantly

Hourglass shape?

Thanks for this question. At this point, you will have to wait for all the edema to go away. I find this takes about 18 months for the average body lift patient. Every case is different and your results are actually very good, so congratulations! If after 18 months, the issue is excess fatty tissue, then additional liposuction will be the way to go. If the issues is the abdominal wall, then you can consider another muscle plication, but this time with an internal corset approach.  Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Improved hourglass

Congratulations on your weight loss and body contouring surgery!  I'm sure you have had quite a transformation.  An hourglass figure could be achieved be changing the balance of soft tissue from the waist to the flanks to the hips and to the lateral buttock.  This could be achieved by thoughtful liposuction in combination with fat grafting.  I would suggest that you discuss your goals with your surgeon to develop a plan to achieve your goals.  Best of luck!

Larry Lickstein, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Hourglass shape

Hello and thank you for your question . A revision of the lower body lift with liposuction can be done to help better define your waist. You need to see a plastic surgeon who specializes in post massive weight loss body contouring .  Your results are typical of a lower body lift and only a few plastic surgeons can help better define the hip / waist ratio . 

Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon