I'm 120lbs 5'6 and wear a size 7/8 - good candidate for a bbl? (photos)

Im looking to get a bbl and i dont know if i have enough fat. My butt is sagging and im tired of doing squats to keep it perky. Im looking for a rounder butt

Lipo + BBL, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, i recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

BBL Candidate

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. The best way to tell if you are a candidate for a BBL is to have an exam be a bc ps experienced in the procedure. Looking at your photos, it doesn't appear that you have enough fat to transfer. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

I'm 120lbs 5'6 and wear a size 7/8 - good candidate for a bbl?

I think that you are a very good candidate for liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back along with fat transfer to the buttocks.

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

Candidate for a BBL?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Hello, you may qualify for a more natural looking result to maybe contour better and fill in however you will need more fat if you are seeking a higher projection best of wishes good luck. 

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not. If you have little body fat, you will receive a modest fat transfer and may not be enough to achieve your cosmetic goals. You may be a better candidate for buttock implants. I do not recommend patients gaining weight prior to surgery because weight fluctuations before or after the procedure can affect your results. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift and will help you achieve a curvier look. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I specialize in Brazilian Butt lifts and body contouring procedures.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

I would recommend an in person consultation to evaluate how much fat is available for the fat transfer procedure. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

Thanks for your question. From the photos, it looks like you may have some fat in the abdomen and love handles areas. However, how much fat is enough for BBL depends on your goal and expectations.  Please keep in mind that some of the fat will not survive during the BBL procedure.  I recommend that you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in BBL for a personal consultation to discuss your options.  Best of luck!

Umeng David Thao, MD
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon