A estimate on how many sessions will it take to be removed? (Photo)

can someone please give me a estimate. On how many session will it take to remove, and by the way it looks and the color of it can it be removed. Its been 7 months and was done by a amateur. Thank you

Red Tattoo Ink

Pico lasers are the most advanced technology. I utilize the PiQo4 laser which has 4 Pico wavelengths including the 532 wavelength ideal for red ink making it possible to remove 96% of ink in as little as 4-6 treatments on average. The number of treatments varies on an individual basis. An older laser system or a laser without the proper wavelengths could take much longer. Tattoos are removed faster and safer with Pico lasers and there is less risk of scarring. It is important not only to seek the best technology but an experienced laser tattoo removal provider. I have been practicing laser tattoo removal for almost 20 years.

Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon