49 year old Asian, desperately needs help with rhinoplasty. Advise please! (Photo)

I have to repost because there's no way to add more pics./info. I always conscious about my nose, really low self esteem, lack of confidence and I have a feeling that no doctor wants to touch my nose.. What can be done to achieve a nose that will fit my face. Would like to get smaller nose with some lift on the bridge but still look natural. one of family member also mentioned that I need something done to my eyelids but to me my nose is more important. thank you so much for all advises...

Asian Rhinoplasty

Based on your photos, it does appear that refining the tip of your nose and creating more height and projection to the bridge and tip of your nose will make a nice change to your overall appearance. An in-person evaluation by a specialist in Asian cosmetic surgery will allow you to consider the treatment options for improving the contour of your face.

Thank you for your question, nosepad. There are certainly options for improving your nose and how you feel about your nose. Find comfort knowing that it is possible to achieve a smaller nose and some lift on the bridge. Always see board certified facial plastic surgeons and keep in mind that your decision to move forward in a procedure is yours and yours alone - it is not dependent on the surgeon, the family members or friends.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

A rhinoplasty to improve your tip projection, narrow your nasal ala width and thin your ala as well as add to your columellar projection would be indicated.  You can do this with an upper lid blepharoplasty as well. 

How can the nose be fixed

A little more history would be helpful.  Did you have any previous nasal surgery, when, where and what surgery was done.  If I were seeing you for the first time without any previous surgery I would recommend Cartilage grafting to the nose, but would want to discuss this with you after an in person examination.  Good luck, Dr. Schuster in Boca Raton

Asian rhinoplasty

Your nose can be improved with rhinoplasty. You may benefit from an in person consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon with expertise in Asian rhinoplasty.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon