Age 29; my breast is a small size. I'm a married person with a divorcee & I'm size 32. Any solutions?

pls solution.

Age 29, my breast is a small size. I'm a married person and I’m size 32. Any solutions?

Thank you for your question. Small breast size is often corrected by breast augmentation. I recommend that you have an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Without any photos or an evaluation it is impossible to make any suggestions. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns and goals. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

A breast augmentation with breast implants may be your best option. However I suggest a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your breasts whether you are good candidate for breast implants.  During the consultation your plastic surgeon will measure the base width of your breasts and take other measurements to help you in determining size of implant.  For more information please repeat below:

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. Implant selection for breast augmentation is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide to implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want instead of a specific cup size or implant size. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

What is the best solution for you

A breast augmentation would help you gain more fullness but hard to determine the correct implant size without specific breast measurements AND an in person exam. Remember to choose a board certified plastic surgeon who actually takes the time to measure you and examine your breast pocket. Also remember that sizers will only give you a rough estimate. The goal of breast augmentation is to optimally fill your breast pocket, not to overstuff or understuff it. At my practice, we utilize a series of 5 breast measurements that help me determine the implant size, which in turn helps me deliver a 24 hour recovery. Do your research and choose a surgeon who takes the time to sit down with you and discuss your goals/expectations to determine the best size for you.. Good luck!

Farah Naz Khan, MD