Would over filled saline give me round look and upper pole fullness? (photo)

I currently have 375cc and 400cc silicone under .Im not happy with them .they look too natural and a little bit saggy to me.do you think switching to saline would give me the round fake look .Do you think I need to go with a bigger implant to have the round look with saline .i would also like to close my gap .what should i do ?I put up a few pics of me pre BA and post.Please help me out.I really hope I don't need a lift just to get round fake look.Thanks in advance

Breast implant revision

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Heavier implants will cause sagging eventually. The upper pole fullness will be short lived.  I am assuming that with a nice bra you can have the cleavage and the upper pole fullness look that you desire.
However, going with a larger implant will not in the long term make you happy.
You will cause more stretching of the skin and more sagging and if you need revision in the future, and have discomfort etc. the surgery will need skin removal and other maneuvers to rectify the problem.
In such cases, a breast lift would help but understand your concern about not wanting additional scars.
As for the closing the gap, it appears that the implants are positioned properly towards the inside of the breast. Moving them closer should not be done and will cause you to have a uniboob.

Be careful in your decisions. Always think of long term outcomes and not short term fixes and solutions.

Would over filled saline give me round look and upper pole fullness?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Your pictures and your description “demonstrate” your concerns nicely. Unfortunately, the use of overfilled or larger breast implants will not necessarily achieve the LONG TERM  look you are trying to achieve. Unfortunately, given the initial position of your breasts, it will be difficult for you to achieve a “round fake look”;  you may end up with "roundness” superiorly and ptopic (sagging) breast skin/tissue inferiorly, an aesthetic outcome that you will likely not be pleased with. Be careful with your decision-making… Best wishes. 

Upper pole fullness

Hi Judy26,
    You started out with a small degree of sagging, what we call first degree ptosis where your nipples are at the level of your breast crease. It already appears that you had high profile silicone implants placed based on your photographs.  These are somewhat similar to over filled saline implants in their dimension.  Switching to saline implants that are over filled beyond their recommended volume, which is often done, will give you a rounder look but they would  not produce much more fullness on top.  Going with larger implants will produce more fullness on top, but I believe this will be short lived, as the weight of the larger implants will eventually stretch you out and you would sag further.
    In my opinion, the only way for you to achieve the round look, with upper pole fullness and a close cleavage is to undergo a breast lift with implants.
Good luck,
Ary Krau MD FACS

Ary Krau, MD, FACS

Upper pole fullness does not require implants

In your before photograph, your breasts were asymmetrical, hanging and too far apart.You would have benefited from a lift at the time of the 1st procedure.Now that you have implants, increasing the size will only make the problem worse.I recommend Implant Exchange with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift™.Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant.Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision.Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Uppe pole fullness

Upper pole fullness will be temporary with new large implants. Even a small lift will achieve that but they may not stay up significantly more.

You have an excellent result already. With your breast tissue location and loss of skin elasticity that has occured you are not going to get the look you desire with implants. Bigger goes lower, gravity you know. Women who get the high round tight look did not start out with your anatomy, or they would look just like you after surgery. Be happy with the excellent result you have.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

For what you are describing I would have recommend larger volume implants like in 600 cc range... ///