How much would this type of rhinoplasty cost? (Photo)

I have always been very insecure about my nose, and I think plastic surgery would give me a confidence boost. However, I'm not sure what to expect regarding pricing, because I feel like my nose needs more work than a regular patient. I used a software program to create an image of the changes I want to make and attached it to this question. Also, please note: I understand that the cost of rhinoplasty varies greatly depending on skill, so I am just looking for a rough estimate.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant

I agree with the others that have recommended a chin implant to complement your rhinoplasty.  by slightly bringing the chin forward, you can make a dramatic difference in overall facial balance.  typically the cost would range from 5K to 13K depending on what needs to be done.  Best Regards

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

The fee will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different parts of the country. In NYC, this could run between $6500- $15000

Rhinoplasty

Dear Christina, thank you for your questions.  I think you certainly are a candidate for a rhinoplasty to achieve your result.  Without examining you it would be difficult to see if you needed any septal work.  If not certainly a closed rhinoplasty (all incisions inside the nose) could be done.  Like several other doctors on this site I would also consider adding a chin implant to give better balance to the face.  See several Board certified plastic surgeons or facial plastic surgeons before making your decision.  Costs can vary including operating room and anesthesia for the nose from $5000 to $7000 depending on the findings on examination.  Good luck on your journey.  Steven Schuster MD in Boca Raton.

Rhinoplasty candidate

The photographs demonstrate a dorsal hump which must be shaved down in order to remove it. Osteotomies of the nasal bones and required close the open roof created from the hump removal. The tip may also need to be adjusted as well to balance with a new bridge line. Consider a chin implant to help balance the facial profile, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. For many examples of rhinoplasty, chin implant, and our current price list, please see the link and the video below

Basic rhinoplasty

You must know that the degree of ugliness/deformity/subjective dissatisfaction with the nose is not necessarily correlated with the technical complexity and the costs.

Yours is a very simple and basic case, very difficult like any rhinoplasty but among the so called "basic rhinoplasties", ideal for endonasal (closed) approach and a quick procedure, less than 1 hour in experienced hands, total anesthesia and day case management.

You simulation is altogether realistic, feasible technically and showing good cosmetic judgment.

If you have budget limitations do consider a good rhinoplasty surgeon abroad.

Best of lucks.

Alejandro Nogueira, MD
Spain Plastic Surgeon

How much would this type of rhinoplasty cost?

Hi, I have performed and taught Rhinoplasty for 30 years.  From the photo your nose has a slight dorsal hump with a nasal tip that is under-rotated (looks long) and a weak chn.  Closed Rhinoplasty can reduce the dorsal hump and rotate up the nasal tip making the nose more feminine and naturally attractive.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose look larger and the mid face appear top heavy.  Chin augmentation, performed at the same time as the Rhinoplasty, with a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  Costs will vary greatly depending on the experience and reputation of the plastic & cosmetic surgeon.  Hope this helps.

Rhinoplasty cost

There's so many variables that influence the cost of surgery it would be impossible to say. But to give you an idea I think anywhere from five to $10,000 is a reasonable starting point.  

John Paletta, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon