Around how much are we looking to pay for this?

Lower Bottom Dentures do not fit properly even with adjustments (we just had these bottom dentures made) and our dentist is talking about implanting fake teeth in to the gum then getting a partial made! I am concerned about this and would like some help with the decision.

Snapindentures or all on4 by nobel biocare

the only way to get a great result is with snap indentures, or all on4, and this procedure can help you get strong and stable dentures, this can be done with regular implants, or narrow implants, and the results can  be within just 1 week. shape, size and even color can be changed,