Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, and would I have noticeable results? (photos)

I'm interested in getting a Brazilian butt lift. I'm 5'3 and weigh around 115 lbs, so I know I may not have a lot of extra fat. I know I'd need to schedule a consultation in person, but where I live in Florida no one in town performs this procedure. I had a breast augmentation done about 2 years ago, and I'm looking to be more proportionate on the lower half of my body.

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

According with your pictures you would be an excellente candidate for BBL, I would recommend you  to increase a little weight, because you have a excellent body already, just need shaping a little your  curves.

Hope hear from you soon , best wishes!!!

Am I a BBL candidate?

Based on your pictures you are a candidate for BBL and should be able to achieve an excellent result! I recommend that you seek a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in this procedure with high volume for optimal results. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift, and would I have noticeable results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... Of course you are, you have a nice shape already, you just need it to get molded, I recommend you to gain weight first if you want noticeable results, you already have a little volume, if you need more or want more, you can get it, you're beautiful...

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

Your pictures indicate that you do not have a large amount of adipose to transfer.   Fat taken from your hips and thighs would slim those areas.  The fat grafted to the buttocks would increase the buttock size, but not to the large extent.  You would get a very accentuated figure.

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination of your body and see if you are a good candidate for BBL or not, this is how you are going to get your most accurate answer. If you have little body fat, you may be a better candidate for buttock implants. For patients who have little body fat I recommend using buttock implants using the XYZ technique which is intramuscular. This would be the best option for you if you do not have enough body fat to harvest for a Brazilian butt lift. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL or Gluteal Implants

Thank you for your question and for posting appropriate pictures. It's difficult to tell without an in person consultation whether you have enough fat for a Brazilian Butt Lift. You'll need to meet with a board certified plastic surgeon. One option you may consider is gluteal implants. This is often a solution for patients who do not have enough fat for a transfer. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Candidate for BBL?

You have a beautiful shape already!

Honestly, I think you are too slender to have much fat to transfer to the buttock.  Your waist, abdomen and hips don't appear to have much to donate, at the moment.

Brazilian butt lift

Hello and thank you for the question and the photos. 

The Brazilian butt lift has become one of the most popular procedures today. The procedure is a combination of liposuction and fat transfer. The surgery is done under full anesthesia, and takes about 2+ hours to complete. Most patients will need a week off of work and about a month before you resume exercise. 

The success depends on your underlying health, available fat, skin tightness and elasticity, and the size / shape of your buttocks. Remember that some of the fat that is transferred does not survive. Typically about 70% of the fat lasts long term. 

Based on your photos, it does look like you don't have enough fat to transfer. You would need to consider adding weight to make this procedure work. I know that sounds odd, telling someone to gain weight, but this procedure requires having enough fat to work with. 

As always it is best to be healthy, no smoking, and to make sure any health care concerns you have are managed by your primary care doctor.

Best to you

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Limited fat for a bbl

without an in-person consultation it is difficult to give a definite answer - however from the information and pictures provided - you might not have enough fat for this procedure.  However, an in-person examination will help clarify this - as it is possible to perform a bbl on a thin patient and get a noticeable difference!