What is the best scar removal for my old scar and dark spot on my skin, especially in my legs? (Photo)

IPL Treatments

Intense Pulse Light (IPL) treatments can be a good option to lighten dark pigmented spots. IPL treatments stimulate collagen formation in the dermis of the skin. Because the epidermis is not affected, the after effects are minimal, and many patients return to normal activities immediately after treatment. Pre-treatment and maintenance with hydroquinone bleaching cream and applications of high-grade SPF sunscreen are advised. 

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon