11 days post breast reduction and looks like infection?

11 days post breast reduction and looks like infection? at the bottom where incisions meet on both breasts, yellow puss and redness around. how can I treat this and aid the healing . Will call nurse if it get worse by tommroow.

11 days post breast reduction, ? of infection.

The area where you are having problems is the most fragile part of the breast reduction. The skin is thin here and sometimes has problems like this. It is probably not an infection but more of a healing issue. I would call the nurse and see what they want you to do. I usually have my patients keep it clean by washing with soap and water and then put somme antibiotic ointment and a bandaid over the area so that it does not get infected.