Tummy tuck. Do you know if there is a guaranteed financing company that will help someone with bad credit? (Photo)

I went in for a consultation that was really high. I want this procedure more than anything . I tried to apply for financing and got denied because my credit being terrible . Do you know if there is a guaranteed financing company that will help someone with really bad credit .?

There are numerous companies

There are a number of financing companies that have different criteria and approval rates.  Try CareCredit, United Medical Credit.  Look online.

Tummy tuck. Do you know if there is a guaranteed financing company that will help someone with bad credit?

Having bad credit is a very difficult problem.  Most financing companies are sophisticated and look at many items in addition to your credit score to determine if you are an acceptable risk.  I would suggest that you contact M.D. Credit to get an assessment of your credit risk.  If this does not work for you then you will have to clean up your credit score before rewarding yourself with an elective surgery.  I hope this helps.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Financing

I'm afraid it would be counterproductive for a financing company to finance bad credit. Your best bet is to work with a credit counselor to get your credit into shape while starting a savings account for your surgery. If you cannot afford the surgery and plan to finance it with someone else's money that would be another indication of poor use of credit and you would just be digging a deeper hole. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD