I had lipo done on my inner thighs. On my left upper thigh there is a large soft lump? (Photo)
Doctor Answers 2
VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- SEROMA
Liposuction - is the large, soft lump normal?
- I am sorry you are going through this -
- You are right, the PA is wrong - this is not normal and it is the problem when doctors have non-doctors substitute for them.
- It is probably a seroma or liquified fat - only an exam will tell.
- First, send the practice the photo and ask to have it forwarded to your own surgeon asking if you should wait to see her or if she can direct you to the plastic surgeon covering her practice while she is away.
- If it becomes red, painful, hard or you develop chills or a fever - it is infected and you need to be seen urgently by the surgeon, an Urgent Care Center or an ER.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.