I had lipo and my butt cheek collapsed. Is there anything that can be done?

Collapsed butt cheek after lipo??

Sorry to hear of your experience.  It's in your best interest to post some pictures for us to have any idea of what you may or may not need to consider.  It's also necessary to know how long ago your procedure was performed.

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Liposuction - butt cheek collapsed

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

I am so sorry this happened. Without a photo one can only guess what might be needed. If the liposuction was done recently, you need to wait to let the swelling subside as things will change over the six months after the liposuction.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Buttock Shaping -- Sculpsure, Hi Def Lipo, ThermiRF, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone, Venus Legacy/Zimmer Z Wave, Vanquish, Sculptra/Fat

Yes you can use fat or sculptra to improve the size/shape of the buttock. Often we will combine with thermi and venus legacy/exilis ultra to get a better outcome.  Dr. Emer.

Sorry to hear of your concerns. Unfortunately, it's difficult to answer your question without photos. Sometimes, issues with liposuction (fat removal) can be corrected with fat transfer. Fat transfer takes fat from unwanted areas and uses that fat to fill areas that need more volume. I would consider reposting your question with before and after photos of your buttocks.

Lipo and butt cheek collapsed

A picture would be very helpful. Depending upon the appearance, it's possible fat was removed thus altering the support. Options include replacing the fat. Send in a picture and a more descriptive summary of what type of lipo and exactly where on your body it was done. 

Gary Vela, MD, FACS