What is the most effective non-surgical treatment for stomach cellulite? (Photo)

I am a 46 yo mother of a 13 yr old. I have always been relatively slim. As I got into my 40's I could see the hormones working against me. I am 5'4" and 120lbs. I am working on losing 5-7 lbs. My trouble area is the center of my stomach above my belly button. My skin is crepey and I have cellulite, which I never had before.

Cellulite -- Exilis Ultra/Cellutone, Venus Legacy/Zimmer Z Wave, Thermage, Ultherapy, Cellfina, Sculptra, ThermiRF/ThermiSmooth

Cellulite is genetic and there is no cure but hi def lipo can improve this surgically and nonsurgically you can do VANQUISH combined with exilis or venus legacy.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Thank you for your question.Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women. It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied. Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment. It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.  Take care, Dr. Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

What is the most effective non-surgical treatment for stomach cellulite?

Thank you for your question and photo. Non-surgical skin tightening can be achieved with multiple modalities. In my practice, I prefer the ThermiTight radiofrequency treatment. This is done with a small probe inserted under the skin which delivers a controlled amount of thermal energy to the targeted tissues. This is painless, single treatment with minimal to no downtime. The satisfaction rate is over 90% with the ThermiTight. See a board certified plastic surgeon for an in person consultation/evaluation. Good luck.