Do I need a tt revision or additional lipo?

I had a full tt with muscle repair on March 14 2013.I am not happy with my results.I still look round.n to top it off I don't feel tight.I had a ct scan done to make sure everything was fine.(it was) my doc said he'll do lipo but I feel that its just gonna make my stomach look more jiggly.I also feel that he knows he didn't do a good job but won't admit it..

Botched Tummy Tuck?

It sounds like you and your PS need to have an open discussion about your concerns and dissatisfaction.  Without a picture it is hard to tell you what your options may be.  the best determinant of your options would be a complete exam.

Dr. ES

Tummy tuck revision in Los Angeles

Liposuction after tummy tuck surgery can help recontour the abdominal wall and contour the silhouette of the waistline.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Second procedures are best well researched

Sound like you need to see two or three plastic surgeons for opinions.   Without photos its is hard for us to say much.   Often a little liposuction at a year out has great impact on a fine result.   Get some opinions  from other docs  who get a chance to evaluate you.  Plastic surgeons often dont charge for second opinions so costs should be moderate.  My Best,  Dr C

Second Opinion

It is always best to obtain a second opinion from an outside surgeon when considering plastic surgical revisions.

A tummy tuck is comprised of 2 procedures:

1. removal  of skin and fat

2. tightening of the abdominal muscles

In some cases, the muscle repair can be lost and a revision is required. A CT scan is a good study to determine the quality of this repair. For a revision, the same incision can be used, and the muscles are retightened on the inside.