MRI notes say saline when I have silicone. (photos)

My PCP informed me that my "saline" implants look in tact, when I have silicone gel implants. I have the registration card and price tag to show for it. Is this a common error? Looking for silicone in my lymph nodes. Sorry for image quality.

Silicone implants on MRI intact

Bottom line, your implants are intact. The radiologist needs to be informed of his error and understand the difference. The radiologist may be off sight in Bengla Desh and god knows they had enough problems there yesterday. Hope they straighten it out. good luck...

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Silicone implants

It looks like silicone on the study. Discuss with your radiologist to correct the report. Best of luck.

MRI

You look to have silicone implants and if you inform your radiologist he/she will be able to add an addendum to the report. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

? Intact "saline" implants

Based on the MRI photos you provided, it appears that you have SILICONE implants rather than SALINE implants. The radiologist who read your MRI may have misspoken when he/she said saline instead of silicone. I would recommend calling the place where you had your MRI done to speak to the radiologist. They may need to issue an amended report to indicate that you have silicone rather than saline implants. The fact that you have your implant cards with the make/model/serial numbers makes it highly likely that you do in fact have silicone implants because it will say saline or silicone on those cards. This is why it's very important to always have those cards so if the implants  ever need to be replaced, you will know what you have inside you. I hope this is helpful. Best regards.