Will be getting liposuction not sure if I need to get more than flanks, full stomach and love handles? (Photos)

Are flanks and love handles priced together or separate ? Would you suggest I need any back fat removed or will love handles be enough to make a difference in my figure from the back? I was also thinking of getting some fat transfer to put in hip dents but part of me feels like with love handles removed it might look okay, could fat removed be saved for another day if I decide I want to go along with it ? Hour glass wanted. Sorry for all the questions, I appreciate any suggestions, thank you

Liposuction - what areas?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Your photos show that you have a good plan for liposuction - flanks, stomach and love handles.
  • Fat can't be saved for another day but it can be injected into hip dents and buttocks at the time of liposuction.
  • Since you are small, there may not be much fat to use so be sure your surgeon knows the most important areas to inject first.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

BBL

Hello. You are an excellent candidate for a BBL with fat transfer to hips and buttocks. Liposuction of the abdomen back and flanks will enhance your silhouette. Liposuction alone will provide fair results. 

DrBurnett#realself100

Body contouring

You are a good candidate for liposuction. I would consider the outer thighs as well.  Unfortunately, fat should not be saved for another day.  Combination pricing results in modest add on fees for additional areas.

BBL

Why not remove the fat from the love handles and abdomen and enhance your buttocks if that is what you desire?  Good luck.

Go for amazing results with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound of the abdomen, flanks and back

Based on your photos, you would get great results with liposuction to the abdomen, back and flanks. I recommend VASER HI DEF. Vaser when combined with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting will give you the most definition and contour and the results can be seen immediately. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a hi-def physique expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for waistline contouring liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This can greatly improve your overall shape with a smaller waist.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD