Cost of liposuction on upper and lower stomach and love handles, as well as a little bit of fat transfer? (Photo)

Not sure how cost is added up, I'm at my average weight and somewhat fit just have some extra fat I would like to get rid of. How much are down payments usually if I would like to pay monthly payments? I would like a nice estimate, thank you

Fees for liposuction

Most surgeons will charge by area, but some might charge more or less depending upon the amount of work involved. Best to find a good surgeon.

Liposuction costs

Fees will vary by geographic location and other factors.  Both Alphaeon and CareCredit offer calculators which will describe various payment options.  Downpayments are discretionary to the practice.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon