Syneron El?s Vs. Candela Gentlelase

Hi. I'm considering doing full body laser hair removal. I found 2 clinics that seem okay - they use 2 lasers Syneron Elōs technology and Candela Gentlelase. My skin is fairly light (light olive) with dark coarse hair. Can you advise me which laser may be more effective, worthwhile, worth the time and the money? Thanks a lot!

Candela ELOS Plus for laser hair removal

At our practice we have the Candela platform ELOS Plus for laser hair removal on all skin types.  Our treatments are FDA approved and safe and effective for permanent reduction on hair that is brown or black.  All of Candela's lasers are the gold standard in laser rejuvenation yet the ELOS Plus gives a lot of safety, quickness and precision for all sizes of areas.

The most common areas are lip, chin, neck, underarms, bikini and men's backs.  These treatments are minimally painful and require six to eight treatments once a month.

Other modalities that the ELOS Plus technology has are Sublative Fractional RF, Sublime RF and all wavelengths of IPL for different areas of face, neck, chest, hands, arms and legs.

Hope this helps.  Good luck.