Wanting a breast lift and implants - Australia. Any suggestions? (photos)

After putting on so much weight during pregnancy and breastfeeding for one year and losing a lot of weight, my once large breasts are now saggy and empty. I am wanting a lift and implants but as a single mother I am looking for an affordable option. I am worried about going overseas ( Thailand ) but seems to be a lot cheaper, but I know cheaper does not mean better. I have no self esteem anymore! What are my best options here? Help located Canberra but can travel to Sydney.

Breast lift & implants

Hi illyrm

Depending on how much volume you are happy with, you may get away with extra high projecting anatomical implants only.

If you are looking for a smaller or more subtle result, then a lift and smaller implants will give you the result that you are seeking. Even in the best of hands, there is a reasonably high revision rate for augmentation-mastopexy. It is definitely an operation where the final results are not seen for months, well after you would be home after a 'surgical holiday' and with no recourse for adjustments.

Many local plastic surgeons see disasters from medical tourism, and seeking a cheaper solution may cost you more and leave you with a worse outcome in the long run. You have plenty of good options in Canberra and Sydney.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Breast lift & implants

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hi illyrm

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Wanting a breast lift and implants - Australia. Any suggestions?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively.By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, hugs!

Breast lift with implants

Thank you for your question and photos.  Although you need to be evaluated in person by a board-certified plastic surgeon in person, a full breast lift with implants appears to be ideal for you.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Breast lift with implants

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Surgery

There are plenty of qualified experienced surgeons in Australia. Their fees vary. Fees far outside the common range should raise suspicion. Remember, quality is not expensive, cheap is expensive.

Surgery

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for sharing your photos. 
You do need to fill your breast because of the loses after your pregnancy, when placing the implant this appearance will be fixed without making a lift. 

About your concern going overseas, you have to make the consultation with an specialist who makes you feel confortable and confident with your decision. Look at the Dr´s credentials and his recommendations. 

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for sharing your photos. 

Rafael Lluberes Freites, MD

Shape versus volume

Pregnancy can stretch the skin and lead to thinning of breast tissue with time. If you are concerned about shape, a mastopexy can help restore shape. An augmentation can help with volume. Sometimes patients need both procedures on the same side . A mastopexy augmenation can be done in one or two stages. However, this is a challenging thing to fix and it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who listens, understands your goals and has the skill set to help you achieve it. Best of luck, MMT

Shape versus volume

Breast lift and implants in Sydney

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your photos and questions.

I think you'll be best suited for a combined breast implant lift procedure to achieve the most optimal surgical outcome. Your breasts appear to be deflated and saggy with loose skin and breast implants will get to fill the volume void while the lift will tighten the breast skin envelope as well as elevating both the "footprints" of your breasts and your nipple positions to more favourable positions. This will enhance a better upper pole fullness in achieving a natural, proportional and full looking result.

Breast implant lift can be a complex procedure to get right and is also guided by your desires and expectations. There are also a cascade of potential surgical and aesthetic complications that you'll need to be fully informed before making your surgical decision. I highly recommend you seek an in person consultation with a specialist plastic surgeon for further detailed evaluation. Going overseas for a "cheaper" alternative could sometimes become a more costly exercise in the long run, physically, psychologically and financially.

Hope that helps!

Ellis Choy

Breast lift and implants in Sydney

Hi there,

Hope that helps!

Ellis Choy