Does everyone that has Vaser lipo have to wear a piece of plastic to keep the abs straight with the waist garment?

Had vaser a day ago and i have to wear a full body garment and a waist one ... Ive also been given a piece of plastic that i have to use with the waist garment to keep my abs straight. Its so annoying.. Is it essential?. I also have 6 incisions... 2 under my stomach 2 by the belly button, top and just below and two under my breasts. Under my belly botton was totally unexpected and im worried about scarring, my surgeon offered scar cream and prp, will this help alot?

Post VASER Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling with BBL - Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

you should be consulting your physician for information at this time you should be getting post-operative massage and RF treatments, compression is absolutely essential for VASER contouring and so is hyperbaric oxygen.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Garment is critical

The use of a postoperative compression garment following VASER liposuction is critical to achieving the best outcome. Every surgeon has slightly different protocols and some include the temporary use of plastic spacers for the abdomen. 
Good luck
Dr C

POST LIPO CARE

YOU HAVE ALREADY HAD THE PROCEDURE AND THE PRE-OP CONSULTATION THAT EXPLAINED ALL THIS. AT THIS POINT IT IS BEST TO FOLLOW YOUR SURGEONS INSTRUCTIONS.

Edwin Ishoo, MD
Cambridge Facial Plastic Surgeon