Can vaser lipo considerably improve and reduce my sticky, thick thigh? (photos)

had lipo 10 yrs ago. I feel the doctor rushed the job but Was glad to have slimmer thighs. Now changed shape,become stockier, maybe fat has increased in other parts? had Coolsculpting last yr,it worked a little, but still not happy with shape. The coolsculpting heads could only be applied to inside & saddlebag areas, the front &back could not be treated. not happy with appearance, After $$$$on C/sculpting & Sculpsure too now thinking having Vaser lipo. Are slimmer, nice thighs a possiblility?

Thigh skin will be tight after Vaser Liposuction

Thanks for the photos and your question. In my opinion Vaser Liposuction will be a good choice for your case. After the procedure your thigh skin will be thight  and thin and you will achieve the desired result. You will keep a pressure garment for 3 weeks 24 hours and the final result can be seen in between 3-6 month after the surgery.All the Best....   

•                        

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I  specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon