Treatment for jowls? (Photo)

I am 39 years old and I can see the first signs of jowls appearing. What options do I have to treat this and make me look younger?

Doctor Answers 1

Jowl treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. It's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan from the provided photos, but with placement of a small amount of thick filler such as Voluma in your cheeks, you may find that this lifts some of the skin in your lower face. I recommend seeing and experienced dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.