Would a tissue expander, than exercising the skin under the scar and suturing to the fold fix this problem? (Photo)

Ultimate breast lift in Texas. Nipple to sternum 15cm. Nipple to fold 9cm. Nipple to scar 5cm. Scar 4cm up on the breast mound. I can't fit bras. If my fold was elevated up to the scar, I might look disproportionate from the side, but will help the nipple position on the mound. If the skin was exercised and pulled down to the fold, my nipples might not lower enough, just enlongate. Would tissue expansion be the best option, what type, how long, then exercise the skin and pull down. PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

Would a tissue expander, than exercising the skin under the scar and suturing to the fold fix this problem?

Excision of tissue at the inferior pole along with possible areolar manipulation would likely produce a nice result without using a tissue expander.

Breast Lift Revison

Revision breast lift with a T pattern should provide the mobility to adjust your scars and nipple location.

Check with some plastic surgeons for opinions in your area. It appears that a tissue expander would not be needed, however it is unclear if you have implant which would complicate the revision.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... Apparently you're having a keloid scar or bad healing of the scar which can happen in some patient's. I recommend you to perform a revision on your breasts to get rid of your problem,you need to correct your scar, I'm sorry for you! but don't be sad, everything has a solution.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD