Thermage for over grafted and very asymmetrical fat on face? Dr reassured me he will cut it out.

23 days post face/neck smas lift and fat transfer.I have a feeling of having foreign material underneath the skin, that is burning, very painful to touch, facial muscles contracting like not agreeing. This is so painful and annoying-am breaking emotionally. My face was large, and I only wanted small hollowed areas filled, instead i got huge face, huge pores, pimples, with tunnel swept cat look. Lumpy uneven cheeks... this is my story https://www.realself.com/forum/allergic-reaction-fat-transfer

Thermage

Thermage is an amazing laser for skin tightening but it sounds like this would be well beyond the scope of the laser.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green