Would a non surgical nose job give a permanent result? (Photo)

Hi I want to do non surgical nose job for my nostril ,but I am look for permanent treatment .i don't know much about bio plasty nose filler?but I don't want to go under surgery?can you please suggest me. Thank you

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

The safest way to permanently straighten your nose is with surgery. I highly advise against using any permanent filler in the nose as it can create issues as you age. 

With nonsurgical rhinoplasty using Restylane or Juvederm Voluma it is certainly possible to enhance the nostiril in a safe, predictable manner. However it is temporary.