Strange nipple shape - Not happy with nipple shape after breast reduction. (photos)

I had a breast reduction and lift in April. The nipples have changed from round straight after the surgery to an oval shape now. Is this a common occurrence? I've seen pictures of other women's breasts after similar nursery, and haven't noticed this on anyone else..... Will this improve once the scar around the nipple loosens up ? Any opinions?

Scar after Breast reduction

Hi There,

I am afraid this is a common appearance after breast reduction.You are advised to treat the scars using scar creams avoiding sun exposure for next 6 months and use of silicone strips or sheets.

Wishing you good luck