Where do I start with fixing BA done so horribly wrong? 650cc round high profile under muscle under twilight (Photo)

2 years post 2nd Breast Augmentation. 650cc under muscle. back and neck pain daily. Right breast seats noticeably higher then left. Pain when touching R breast - with chest and arm pain. Now pain is starting in L breast. 30 years old, 53kg, Size:8.

Capsular contracture or inadequate muscle release on the right?

If this is something that developed well after surgery and you were even for a while, then it is likely you have capsular contracture and the scar tissue that has formed around the right breast implant will need to be removed.