Third rhinoplasty.

I'm about to have a third rhino with rib grafts. My skin is thin and has two broken blood vessels on the surface after previous rhinoplastys. Am I at high risk of tissue death at this point?

Revision rhinoplasty

Based on the data provided, I do not think you are at a higher risk of tissue loss because of the thin skin or the broken blood vessels.  You are at higher risk solely because you are a multiple-revision rhinoplasty, and you are at an even higher risk if you are a smoker.
Please discuss w/ your plastic surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Please discuss w/ your plastic surgeon