Am I realistic in both an arm lift and Breast lift being beneficial? (photos)

I am 26 and I have just lost 70kgs and wish to get both my arms and breasts done. I would assume I need both BL and BA but I am unsure of how much it would actually help. As with an arm lift- I have always hated my arms and haven't shown them in public uncovered for 15 years! Would it be a recommendation to get BL AND a BA? Would it also be recommended to get an arm lift during the same time?

Am I realistic in both an arm lift and Breast lift being beneficial?

Congratulations on your significant weight loss. Yes, I think that your goals are realistic;  based on your history and photographs, I think you will benefit from both of the operations you are considering. These operations are best done once you have achieved your long-term stable weight, if you are not there already.  In our practice, the arm lifting and breast operations are commonly performed together  for most patients.
 My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients achieved the types of outcomes you will be pleased with.  You may find the attached link/video helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.