Help!!! Radiesse in the tip why?!?!

Help!!! I had Radiesse put into my nose about two months ago. Its now all sitting in the tip of my nose and it's very obvious!! I was only supposed to go on the bridge and a little lower. How do i stop it from sitting at the tip :(

Raiesse in tip of nose

It sounds like the Radiesse moved downward and it will eventually go away but you might see if you can get an injection of cortisone into the area which might help. Be sure you are seeing an experienced physician who is the equivalent of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon. there are many great physicians in Sydney who could help you

Nashville Dermatologist