Procedure for chiseled/defined face? After more masculine/handsome look rather than babyfaced. 24y/o Eurasian male (Photos)

I'm after a more chiseled/defined face & to ditch the round baby face look for something more rugged and handsome. What procedures could give me more definition? Ive had 2ml filler put into my chin however it hasnt really given the result id hoped for (my chin naturally is even less prominent than these pictures) I am realistic & dont expect to look exactly like these models but its just an idea of the type of look I find attractive (hollow cheeks defined chin/jaw) Any advice is much appreciated

No doctor answers yet