Can the monolid of my left eye be lifted to match my right? (Photo)

Hello doctors :) both my eyes have monolids. However, my left eye is slightly droopier than the other, and I was born that way. I do NOT want a double eyelid thanks in advance !

Lifting one eye to match the other eye

Thanks for the question! It is hard to tell what is going on, based on your picture. If you have congenital ptosis, or just dermatochalasis and mild involutional ptosis. Either way, your best bet to finding out more about your options would be to consult with an oculoplastic surgeon in your area. Based on an in-person exam, they would be able to give you an explanation about what is causing the problem and what your options are. Good luck!

Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes, this can be done. You want to find a board certified plastic surgeon or occuloplastic surgeon. I am sure there are many in your area.

Tracy E. McCall, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon