How long will it take for the swelling and highness of the implant to go down? Can I help it in anyway? (photo)

I just had 275cc implants and breast lift surgery yesterday. The space between my breasts is very very tight, almost pulling. The upper pole area is hard, high and very sore.

How long will take?

Hello dear, thanks for your post and provided information as well. Patience is one of the most important factors in achieving the best results in cosmetic surgery. We all want to see the final result as early as possible. Unfortunately, the healing process is complicated and takes time. The surest way to get a poor result is to undergo revision surgery before your body is ready for additional surgery.

Breast augmentations take about six months for the swelling to go down and the breasts to settle and assume their final size and shape. When we do a breast enlargement, surgeons try to center the implant behind the nipple. Minor position adjustments can be accomplished to account for the normal asymmetry that most women have. If the breasts are different sizes, saline implants can be adjusted to achieve better symmetry.

Please wait until six months post op and then return to your original surgeon. Minor asymmetry is normal. Too vigorous surgical approaches may result in more expense, more scarring, and new complications.

Good luck :)

Early postop results

It looks like your doctor did a very nice job for you. Much of the tightness and swelling will resolve by 3 weeks and will be totally healed by 4-6 months so follow the instructions your doctor has for you.