Will be left breast drop and settle after double bubble revision surgery? How long will it take? (photos)

After breast augmentation (450cc unders) 14 months ago I had a double bubble in my left breast After consulting my Cosmetic surgeon it was recommended that he scor beneath the tighting of the skin as well as raise the crease ... I am 4 days post op (my photo below is 2days post op) & although my Dr advised that the breast will sit up higher for a while, with time it will drop ... I would like the opinion of others on this just for reassurance please

Please wait

You are too early after revision to see the final results. There is nothing to do for next few months but wait. Please see your surgeon for follow up.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Double bubble repair

Be patient it takes a while for the pocket to soften after it has been repaired.  Best of luck with your results.

High riding left breast

Dear Jody,
  Thanks for submitting your picture.
 At this stage it impossible to predict the end result of your procedure. Most likely, within the next 3-4 months , the fold will stretch some and the implants will settle down. How much is unknown.
 Be patients and follow up closely with your surgeon.
                                         Dr Widder

Post op Changes

Thank you for your question.  You can expect to see post op changes on the left side over the next 3-6 months. This is normal. There will be some settling on the left as it begins to approximate the appearance on the right.
Best,  Beverly Friedlander, MD

Beverly Friedlander, MD
Short Hills Plastic Surgeon