Large philtrum after rhinoplasty & Juvederm (Photo)

I had my lips done in april before my rhinoplasty and was injected in the lips and philtrum. I am now 2 weeks post op from rhinoplasty and because my nose is smaller i feel like my philtrum is way too big and pouty. Do you think it is swollen from the operation? and can this be dissolved just in this area without affecting my lips.

2 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments at this point of your post op.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-