Is it ok to go holiday 4 week after breast implants?

I'm planning to get my beast implants done but I just wonder is it safe to going holiday 4 week after the surgery?? I will be going to Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan for 3 weeks.. Is it ok for me to go on that many flights?? Thanks

4 Weeks Post BBA Travel

Flying should not be an issue for you but your Plastic Surgeon will likely advise you to avoid heavy lifting for a time and in my practice that is 6 weeks without lifting over 10 lbs. If you keep activity restrictions in mind while travelling you should be fine.
All the best

Travel

Hello, most of my patients who undergo breast augmentation have stopped pain medication after 5-7 days. By 4 weeks most are returning to all normal activities. I think you should be fine to travel 4 weeks after surgery. Good Luck. 

Is it ok to go on holiday 4 weeks after breast implants?

Thank you for your question!  Typically, you are safe to travel at that time.  Although, always best to check with your surgeon as far as their recommendations.  Best of luck to you!

Chad Robbins, MD

Most people would do well after four weeks to travel.  Please discuss this with your surgeon for their specific recommendations.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

As long as you heal properly without complication you should be able to fly  by 4 weeks after breast augmentation.  However it is crucial that you follow the specific advice of your plastic surgeon.  Do not rely on Internet advice.

Breast augmentation post op

Thank you for your question.  It is always best to first discuss any questions or concerns you have with your operating surgeon as each surgeon has their own set of unique postoperative instructions.  That being said, typically if a patient has an uneventful recovery experience, that many weeks post procedure you should be fine to travel.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD