Could someone please guide me about the surgery I need to have for lips? (Photos)

hey, im 20 and living in australia..i was actually thinking of having a lips lift surgery. now, im not sure whether i need to have a proper surgery that would need stitches afterwards or would the injectible filler just work fine.and i would be needing permanant results that would remain the same forever. so, that i don't have to go through any sort of surgery ever again.thanks Regards

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Fat injections as well as lip lift provide a permanent result and have the potential to provide you with fuller lips. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon