Is the following goal realistic/desirable? (Photo)

I am Asian, 30 yo and I want to reduce and indent my large nose in, in the middle. I'm a bit atypical of Asians in that most Asians seek to elevate their noses, whereas I am seeking to reduce. This is so I can have a cute nose instead of a large bulbous one that dominates my facial proportions. Is this appropriate for males? Would women find this attractive? From the point of view of the surgeon, is it a realistic and safe goal?

Asian Rhinoplasty Goal

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose.
While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results.

Consult with an experienced Asian rhinoplasty specialist and look carefully at his/her Before/Afters to find a surgeon with the aesthetic that matches yours.

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Asian rhino

Hello. Thanks for your question. Your reduction rhinoplasty can provide you with a masculine and attractive nose that can balance your features. You may also need a chin implant.