Facial rejuvenation combination?

I've tried Fraxel Dual, Laser Genesis, IPL, Emerge & Excel V. Each were beneficial in differing ways however they were once offs & not part of a series. I want to start a committed routine for my skin by combining 3-4 treatment types. I'm considering Fraxel Dual every 3 months with Laser Gen & IPL monthly. Plus Excel V every 6 months. I have prematurely aged, pigmented skin with early collagen loss. Any advice on combinations or alternate options and would be very much appreciated. Thanks.

Many treatment options for facial rejuvenation

That is a very interesting question. I admire your desire to take care of your skin. The answer to your question depends on the specific issues and skin type that you have. The Fraxel dual is a great place to start and is applicable to many different skin types, then IPL and Cutera V depending on what your specific needs are. There are so many laser and laser-like machines out there. Many have different targets and different goals, and many of them are very similar with significant overlap. I would recommend seeing an experienced cosmetic dermatologist that could help tailor a plan specifically for your skin.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Fractional co2 laser and Fraxel

The best regimen may involve a combination of lasers and skincare. In our office, we would likely discuss the fractional co2 laser to further improve your skin tone, color, and complexion. Fractional co2 has excellent longterm results, especially when performed in sequence. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Best Rejuvenating Combination for facial rejuvenation

You have an excellent question about what is the best combination for facial rejuvenation.  I find that it really depends on your skin type and if you are treating wrinkles, hyper pigmentation, or rosacea.  Usually if you are are fair and have a good deal of sun damage, than the Fraxel or chemical peel or mini-Fraxel (clear and Brilliant) alternating with the V-Beam laser would be the best combination of treatment.  In addition, the Thermage laser performed every year and a half will do a wonderful job of producing new collagen and making your skin tighter and more youthful.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who has a great deal of experience with lasers for the best cosmetic results.