Can my eyelids be made even through surgery? (photo)

When I was younger I had to get a surgery done on the eyelid of my right eye because it was to tight, but after that it left my eyelids uneven. I would like to know if there is any way to even them out.

Yes it can be fixed.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

The challenge, especially in Australia, is finding a surgeon who understands the issue.  You have bilateral upper eyelid white line levator aponeurosis upper eyelid ptosis and lash ptosis with compensatory eyebrow elevation.  The tendon needs to be repaired to help restructure these eyelids.  This approach can be used to lower eye upper eyelid crease.  Getting the two creases and fold as symmetric as possible requires a profound understanding of upper eyelid anatomy and pathology. 

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid crease asymmetry

In this single photo it appears your eyelid crease is asymmetric, which can sometimes give the appearance that the eyes open to different heights. See an oculoplastic surgeon about possibly revising your right eyelid crease. 

Matheson A. Harris, MD
Salt Lake City Oculoplastic Surgeon