Eyebrow makeover: Which procedures bring best results? Is a brow lift helpful/worth it? Is a reshape possible with a transplant?

I am 18 & have naturally thin, rather low set brows making feel insecure, especially after overplugging them 4 y/ago. They have grown back but are still thin, low and at the ends pretty sparse. My question now is: brow lift, transplant or both? After the transplant: Will the transplanted hair fall out; if so when? and all of it? When is there going to be a noticeable growth of hair? Plus: Is a brow lift or a transplant risky in countries like Iran or is there no difference whatsoever?

Brow Lift

Thank you for your question. It is always helpful for us to review photos. It is always best to receive a brow lift from a board certified facial plastic surgeon. With your location in Sydney, it is helpful to meet with a surgeon close to home so that you can be nearby your surgeon for follow-up appointments and questions. You are young for surgery so your best option is to move forward with a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. The in-person examination will provide you with additional information and an actionable treatment plan. 

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon