Double bubble 1 week post op. (photo)

Hello, I got breast implants exactly 1 week ago (smooth round) now I can see a double bubble!? What can I do to fix this?? I love far away from my surgeon and cannot get in contact with him as it's the weekend. Please help!

Double bubble

Hi Trish

This has occurred because your surgeon lowered your infra-mammary fold. At a week post-operatively, I would wait it out - as the implants drop, this may all settle out. If it is not improving by 3 months post operatively, then minor revision surgery might be necessary.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Double Bubble

It could be that your surgeon lowered your crease. There is nothing to do but wear a proper supportive bra and contact your surgeon for a follow up exam on Monday.

All the best

Double bubble 1 week post op after breast implants.

Thank you for your question.  I do see the suggestion of a double bubble which would indicate the implant is below the normal inframammary crease.  However you are early in recovery.  There is nothing emergency to be done now I suggested he wait through the weekend and contact her plastic surgeon so you can revisit that surgeon for an examination and diagnosis.