Do I have a double bubble? (Photo)

I'm 6 days post op, and I've noticed that my breasts look like they have a double bubble? Or do my implants need to settle more into the pocket?

Double bubble

Hi Mirrorkneel

Yes, you have a mild double bubble, but you are only 6 days post op, well now 20 days post op by the time that I am replying. I would begin massaging the area. If your surgeon has surgically released the bands between your lower pole of breast & skin (rather than just the breast & muscle) then it might get better.

Otherwise you need to sit out 6-12 months, and then talk to an expert about fat grafting over the top of that divot.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Most likely not

What you are seeing is the transition point of where your surgeon released the muscle for your breast augmentation.  This will improve over time.
Best Wishes,
Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Double bubble?

Hi
it appears from your early photos that you to have double bubble....
best to see you surgeon who can advise accordingly 
Nilesh Sojitra

Nilesh Sojitra, MSc, FRCS (Plast)
London Plastic Surgeon